Make an online gift
To make an online gift to the Division of Infectious Diseases, please follow these directions to make sure your gift gets to our HIV/AIDS program.
- Type in the donation amount.
- Specify the Designation using the Other Designation text box:
- Type in “Division of Infectious Diseases HIV Program”
- Click on the Save Area & Amount button.
- Under Additional Gift Information type in “For care of of HIV/AIDS patients”
- Complete the remainder of the form and click on the Send Gift button.
- Repeat the process for each additional gift designation.
Donate items for patients
Many of the HIV/AIDS patients served in our clinic rely on public assistance for health care and are living at or below the poverty line. They need our help sometimes to meet their most basic needs. If you or your group would like to donate any of the following items for our patients, please contact HIV Program Director, Tawnya Brown at 314-747-3071 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to drop off donated items to our clinic.
- Shaving supplies
- Body wash
- Cleaning supplies (e.g. cleaners that come in spray, liquid, foams or powders)
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
Non-perishable food items
- Canned goods (e.g. vegetables, soups, chili)
- Boxed items, uncooked (e.g., pasta, helper meals, cornbread and other baked good mixes)
- Tomato sauces
- Gift cards to grocery stores or multipurpose stores like Walmart or Target can be very helpful to patients in need
- We will accept gift cards in any denomination, but we recommend $20-$25 per gift card
For any questions about supporting the WU ID Clinic HIV/AIDS program, please contact:
Tawnya Brown, MSW
HIV Program Director
Campus Box 8051
4523 Clayton Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110