- Case management is a free service, provided by social workers and other skilled professionals
- Case managers provide a comprehensive assessment, screen for eligibility, make referrals to needed services including the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP), and offer HIV education and support.
- Eligibility requirements:
- Proof of HIV status
- Proof of residency within service area
- Income under 300% of the federal poverty level
- Specialized case management services are provided to pregnant women and to youth ages 13-24
- For more info about case management, call 314-747-1025