HIV Care & Specialty Referrals
Getting into HIV medical care as soon as possible after diagnosis and staying in care is vital to achieving the best health outcomes for people living with HIV/AIDS. Our providers look forward to partnering with you to manage your health!
- Appointments available Monday-Friday
- Uninsured patients may receive HIV care under the clinic’s Ryan White Part C grant
- Access to Ryan White coverage requires case management evaluation
- Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance plans accepted (click here for accepted insurance list)
- Laboratory services available on-site
- Referrals to other specialty providers when needed (e.g., radiology, gyn, dermatology, colorectal, eye care, dental)
- For uninsured patients, specialty care costs are covered by the Ryan White Part C grant if pre-authorized.
- Expertise in managing care for pregnant women living with HIV
- Treatment for Hepatitis C (HIV-HCV coinfected patients)
- Access to clinical trials research on-site
To schedule an appointment
Patients: Call 314-362-9098 or 314-747-1206 to schedule a clinic appointment. New patients may need to provide information in advance to get scheduled.
Provider Referrals: Fax referral form (PDF) and patient records to 888-869-4437.